Job announcement: Assistant Women's Basketball Coach - Shoreline Community College
Application Period: Open until filled
The Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach reports to the Head Women’s Basketball Coach. The Assistant Coach will assist in the supervision of the basketball program carried out under the auspices of the Students, Equity & Success division. The basketball season begins September 1 and ends mid-March. Team recruitment continues throughout the year.
- As directed by Head Coach, assist in teaching basketball skills to student-athletes
- Assist Head Coach with developing and enforcing training rules
- Recruit, as required by Head Coach, within the rules and regulations of the conference
- Transport teams to various locations as required
- Assist with schedule development
- Assist with basketball equipment management
- Prepare and process all related paperwork as requested by Head Coach
- Promote an environment supportive of the College’s vision, mission, and values
- Perform other duties assigned of a similar nature or level
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT/SALARY:
This is a part?time, temporary administrative/exempt seasonally contracted position with a set funding amount of $3,731 in
place from start date through 6/30/19. Hiring of this position is contingent upon available funding as determined by the College President.
View full job description and application information