Job announcment: Head Coach Men's Soccer - Peninsula College
Peninsula College, a Washington State Community College, is recruiting for a Men’s Soccer Head Coach/Instructor.
- Annual 12-month position. Teaching and coaching schedules will vary by quarter.
- Salary: Dependent upon qualifications and experience.
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance; paid vacation and sick leave; retirement plan; optional credit union and tax deferred annuity programs. Peninsula College contributes $662.00 per month towards the cost of the Washington State employee insurance programs. The college also supports professional development.
- In compliance with the Immigration and Naturalization Act, proof of authorization to work in the United States will be required at the time of hire.
- Prior to appointment, the successful candidate must pass a criminal history background check.