Track & Field News
NWAACC Track & Field Athletes of the Week - Week 2
MEN Week #2 (Starting 3/11/11)
Chris Zeller (Mt. Hood, Sophomore)
-- Event: 400m; Mark: 49.07 at Pacific Preview
- "Zeller is stellar with great Open 400m time."
Spencer Marr (Mt. Hood, Freshman)
-- Event: Long Jump; Mark: 6.71m (22-0.25), Event: Triple Jump; Mark: 13.24m (43-5.25) at Pacific Preview
- "Marr is the star with big early Long Jump and credible Triple Jump."
- "Great marks for this early in the season. Won both the LJ and TJ."
WOMEN Week #2 (Starting 3/11/11)
Rachel Jensen (Lane, Freshman)
-- Event: 1,500m; Mark: 4:47.90 at Lane Preview
- "Looked very good in her outdoor debut, setting a personal best!"
- "Quality mark. Will be scary if she continues to improve over two months."
Jenni Guzman (Lane, Sophomore)
-- Event: Discus; Mark: 106’04”, Event: Hammer; Mark: 126”11”, Event: Shot Put; Mark: 36”02” at Lane Preview
- "Three event winner at the home preview meet. Hammer PR!"
- "Very solid marks for all her throws."
Previous Track & Field Athletes of the Week