Job announcement: Assistant Volleyball Coach - Everett Community College
Everett Community College is hiring for an Assistant Volleyball Coach.
The job goal is to assist the head coach in recruiting and developing student athletes who are leaders in the classroom, in the community, and in competition, while promoting a culture of equity, integrity, and excellence. The assistant coach will share in program and departmental vision of fostering an environment that provides the best athletic and educational experience for our student athletes.
- Assist the head coach in developing and maintaining a competitive program that will supplement the experience of student athletes effectively.
- Know, understand, and follow all of the rules and regulations set forth by the governing Northwest Athletic Conference (NWAC).
- Aid the head coach in identifying and recruiting prospective student athletes that will be able to successfully compete at the NWAC level.
- Efficiently communicate with the head coach and other assistant coaches to successfully execute practice, training, travel, and game plans.
- Aid in the coordination of fundraising, community service, and other team related activities.
- Follow all rules and regulations concerning recruitment and eligibility of student athletes.
- Be responsible for and supervise student athletes along with the head coach while traveling.
- Monitor student athlete academic progress, including instruction and assigning grades for athletes enrolled in varsity sports courses.
- Maintain program equipment and work to improve facilities.